Visa Type:Hong Kong
There are many types of visas are available for Hong Kong, such as- Tourist, Business and Transit etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business): Single Entry
All the visa applications of Hong Kong is processed through the following ways:
- Dragon Airlines Dhaka Office
- A sponsor (company) in HK.
- Chinese Embassy, not eligible for express or rush service.
Note: Applicant’s attendance in person not mandatory for the visa application submission.
Embassy of the People's Republic of China:
Plot 2&4, Embassy Road, Block-1, Baridara, Bangladesh.
Tel: (0088-02)9860103 (Visa Section)
Fax: (0088-02)9896878, 9880188
Website: Click here to see in web
Dragon Airlines Dhaka Office:
L/7 Doreen Tower, 6A North Avenue C/A
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Tel: +880 2 9846801
Mob: +880 1978666138
File Submit: Sunday to Thursday 09:00-16:00
Visa Collection: Saturday 09:00-13:00
Sunday to Thursday: 09:00-16:00
Information: 9:00 to 16.00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color passport size photograph with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality) etc.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, Building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Hong Kong (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Hong Kong. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 5,000.
- obokash.com service charge TK. 2,000 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
- Hong-kong visa fee with service charge: TK. 30,000. ( For 2nd Time visit only).
- Tourist visa: Total 06 weeks (File processing + Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 06 weeks (File processing + Embassy).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central (the business district) features architectural landmarks like I.M. Pei’s Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
|Official Language||:||English, Chinese|
|Currency||:||Hong Kong dollar|
|Local Time||:||GMT +8|
|Exchange Rate||:||10.36098 BDT|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday 1/2 & Sunday|
|Population||:||7.306 million (2015)|
|Religion||:||Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism|
|Climate||:||Hong Kong has a monsoon-influenced subtropical climate. It is mild for more than half the year. There are mild, relatively dry winters, and hot, humid, and wet summers. The best time to visit Hong Kong is from October to early December, when the weather is sunny, cool, and pleasant.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Chief Executive is Leung Chun-ying|
|Destinations||:||Victoria Peak, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Clock Tower, Kowloon Park, Temple Street Night Market, Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery|
|Points of Interest||:||Victoria Peak, Ocean Park Hong Kong, Hong Kong Disneyland, Lantau Island, Tian Tan Buddha, Ngong Ping 360, Po Lin Monastery, Happy Valley Racecourse, Lamma Island, Hong Kong Museum of History, Repulse Bay, Man Mo Temple, Cheung Chau, Wong Tai Sin Temple, en Thousand Buddhas Monastery, Clock Tower, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Space Museum, Hong Kong Wetland Park, Hong Kong Heritage Museum, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens, Hong Kong Science Museum, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Victoria Harbour, Frontierland, Nan Lian Garden, Chi Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong Park|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.