There are many types of visas are available for Australia, such as-Tourist, Business, Transit, Resident, Student etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas only.
Applications are submitted on prior appointment basis. The VFS Global Bangladesh Pvt. Ltd. is the outsourced partner to facilate all kinds of Australian visa from Bangladesh. Applicant have to be attend in person at the VFS center.
The Australian Visa Application Centre:
Delta Life Tower (4th Floor), Plot # 37,
Road # 90, North Avenue, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212.
Helpline No: +88 09606777999, +88 09666911381(for mobile users only)
(Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 – 17:00)
If you are yet to submit your Application and have a query, please write to email@example.com
For a Temporary Residence firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Permanent Migration email@example.com
Website: Click here to see web
Other Details (VFS):
Application/File submit: Sunday – Thursday 08:30 – 16:00
Passport Collection: Sunday to Thursday 08:30 – 16:00
Information, Form Collection and Additional Documents Submission: Sunday to Thursday 08:30 – 16:00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photograph (size 35 X 45 mm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality) etc.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, Building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Australia (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Australia. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 14,500.
- obokash.com Service Charge TK. 3,000 (Notary, Translation, charges are additional).
- Tourist visa: Total 30-42 working days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 30-42 working days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
- May apply online using the Online Visitor e600 visa facility.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, Requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must translated by English and notarized.
- Finger must be free of MEHEDI or any other color when face Bio metric at embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview at embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses.
|Exchange Rate||:||61.85 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||23.78 million (2015) World Bank|
|Education||:||UNESCO data from 1995-2004 shows that the rate is 99%. The literacy rate for Australian males and females is identical.|
|Religion||:||Australian society was predominantly Anglo-Celtic, with 40% of the population being Anglican, 23% Catholic, 34% other Christian and about 1% professing non-Christian religions.|
|Climate||:||The climate varies widely due to its large geographical size, but by far the largest part of Australia is desert or semi-arid. ... The northern part of the country has a tropical climate, varied between tropical rainforests, grasslands and part desert|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Malcolm Turnbull|
|Destinations||:||Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Cairns, Gold Coast,Phillip Island,Kakadu National Park,Grampians National Park|
|Points of Interest||:||Great Barrier Reef,Sydney Opera House,Blue Mountains,Great Ocean Road,Sydney Harbour Bridge,Whitsunday Islands|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 4-5 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are marriage certificate and nikanama mandatory for Australia visa?
Ans: Yes. Mandatory but if you are unmarried then the marriage cirtificate are not Mandatory.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.