There are many types of visas are available for Estonia like Tourist, Business, Transit, Residence, Student etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
All kinds of short term visas of Estonia are processed through The Embassy of Germany. Applications are required to be submitted on prior appointment basis. All visa applicants are required to book an appointment prior to submission. Applicant must attend in person at the Embassy.
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany Dhaka:
Address: 11 Madani Avenue, Baridhara, Diplomatic Enclave, Dhaka-1212
Fax: +880255668690 (Bangladesh), +4930181767202(Germany)
Email: Through the link - Email
Website: German Embassy Web
Office Hour: 08.00-12.30 & 13.00-15.30, Sunday-Thursday
Passport Collection: 14.00-Sunday-Thursday
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Duly filled online application form
- Photos must be 3.5x4.5 cm, color photo with white background, taken within the last 6 months; requirements are given here: www.dhaka.diplo.de/visa
- Current (valid for 6 months) and Old passports, if immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Legible photocopy of the applicant’s passport data page (identification page) and the last two Schengen visas (if applicable)
- Birth certificate/National ID Card of applicant
- Marriage Certificate (Nika Namah for Muslim, Marriage Act for Hindus) divorce certificate (Talak Namah for Muslim)/Death certificate (for widow or widowers).
- Forwarding letter (from applicant)
- Bangladeshi Residence Permit (for non-Bangladeshi applicants) - valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company.
- (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- (ii) Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Estonia (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Estonia. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Travel Health Insurance (Coverage minimum 30,000 Euros)
Processing Time (Total Approx. 15-20 days):
- File Processing: 3 / 4 working days
- Appointment taking: 10-15 Days (depends on slot availability)
- Embassy Processing time: 7 calendar days normally
Visa fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 6,500 ( 60 EURO).
- obokash.com service charge TK. 3,000 (Notary, insurance and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
- Finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when face Bio metric at embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview at embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Estonia, a country in Northern Europe, borders the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Finland. Including more than 1,500 islands, its diverse terrain spans rocky beaches, old-growth forest and many lakes. Formerly part of the Soviet Union, it's dotted with castles, churches and hilltop fortresses. The capital, Tallinn, is known for its preserved Old Town, museums and the 314m-high Tallinn TV Tower, which has an observation deck.
|Exchange Rate||:||6.02 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday and sunday|
|Population||:||1.312 million (2015) World Bank|
|Education||:||Total 100% Male100% Female 100%|
|Religion||:||Non-religious/Atheist (54.14%)Eastern Orthodoxy (16.15%)Lutheranism (9.91%)Other Christians (2.00%)Other religions (1.25%)Undeclared (16.55%)|
|Climate||:||The Estonian climate is temperate and mild, characterised by warm summers and fairly severe winters. The weather is often breezy and humid due to the proximity of the Baltic Sea. ... Furthermore, Estonia has more than 1,500 charming islands: the largest are Saaremaa, Hiiumaa and Muhu.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Jüri Ratas|
|Destinations||:||Tallinn,Lahemaa National Park,Tartu,Saaremaa,Narva,Kuressaare,Paldiski|
|Points of Interest||:||Lahemaa National Park,St Olaf's church, Tallinn,Kadriorg Palace,Toompea Castle,Toompea,Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Tallinn|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.