There are many types of visa are available for Russia, such as Tourist, Business, and Student etc.obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications of Russia is processed by Russia Embassy. Applications are submitted on walk-in basis. The applicant must be physically attend during application submission.
Embassy of the Russian Federation:
House NE (J) 9, Road 79, Gulshan-2, Dhaka
Embassy & Consular Office: Sunday – Wednesday 07.45 - 17.00, Thursday 07.45 - 16.45
Application submit: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 08.45-11.45
Passport Collect: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 08.45-11.45
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Filled-in Visa Application Form(available at the Consular Department). Incomplete forms are NOT The form should be typed or written legibly.
- Valid Passport andPhotocopy of its first two pages. Validity of passport must not be less than 3 months from the date of visa issue (for students not less than 1, 5 year).
- Original Invitation for Entryfrom the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation and its copy. The Invitation is to be arranged in the Russian Federation by inviting person, business partner or education institution. Copies are disregarded. Those who intend to visit Russia for Tourist Purpose should submit Originals of Tourist Voucher and Confirmation of Receiving of a Foreign Tourist, which are obtained from a Russian Travel Agency registered with the Consular Department of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
- One passport-size Photoof Applicant. The photo should be colored, preferably on matte paper.
- Original Air Ticketsor Booking Confirmation receipt and their copies.
- HIV Test (AIDS) Certificateand its copy as well as Medical Fitness Certificate and its copy in case if one applies for Visa with validity more than three months.
- Supporting documents for Business Visa - may be requested in addition to the above documents (for instance, evidence of funds available to pay for the trip, an invitation/guarantee letter from the Russian company specifying the purpose of your visit in details and the Russian company's notarized copies of the register and tax documents issued by relevant Russian authorities, evidence of the financial standing of your business and evidence that the business is currently operating (i.e. business registration and current bank statements, Letter of Credit, import/export Bill of Landing, company's registration with the Board of Investment/EPB, valid certificate of membership with local Chamber of Commerce0,education or training certificates relevant to a crew member's position etc.).
- A complete set of photocopies of all documents (for Business Visa)
Note: The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents besides the above-mentioned & for tourist visa application must be submitted 30 days prior to the departure.
- File Processing: 3 / 4 Working Days
- Embassy Processing: 4-20 working days (normally 5 working days), 1-3 working days (urgent for Business)
Visa fee & Service charge (Tourist & Business):
- Embassy fee: Single Entry: Normal: TK. 6800, Urgent : TK. 13600. Double Entry: Normal: 10880, Urgent: TK. 21760. Multiple Entry: Normal: 20400, Urgent: TK. 40800
- Processing fee: TK. 15,000 (Including service charge)
Note: Other expenses will be added (if needed: Notary, translation, Health insurance etc.)
- No visa required for Official and Diplomatic passport holders.
- Visa fee & Service charge are always non-refundable.
- oboksah.com only provides consultancy service, we do not provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow's Bolshoi and St. Petersburg's Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
|Local Time||:||GMT +2/12|
|Exchange Rate||:||1.34 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||144.1 million (2015)|
|Religion||:||Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and Judaism|
|Climate||:||Most of Northern European Russia and Siberia between the Scandinavian Peninsula and the Pacific Ocean has a subarctic climate, with extremely severe winters (Dfd, Dwd) in the inner regions of Northeast Siberia (mostly the Sakha Republic, where the Northern Pole of Cold is located with the record low temperature of -69 ..|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Vladimir Putin|
|Destinations||:||Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Lake Baikal, Vladivostok, Sochi, Kaliningrad, Tver, Irkutsk, Kazan|
|Points of Interest||:||Moscow Kremlin, Winter Palace, Church of the Savior on Blood, Hermitage Museum, Red Square, Russian Museum, Tretyakov Gallery , Kremlin Armoury, Petergof, Kolomenskoye, Mariinsky Theatre, Lake Baikal, Nevsky Prospect, Kizhi Island, Bolshoi Theatre, Gorky Park, Kazan Cathedral,, Mamayev Kurgan, Valley of Geysers, Qolsärif Mosque, Lenin's Mausoleum, Mount Elbrus, Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics...|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Yes we can and it is mandatory for this country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.