There are many types of visas are available for Philippines, such as Tourist, Business etc.obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications of Philippines is processed by Philippines Embassy. Visa applicants shall submit relevant documents through some accredited agencies only.
Embassy of the Philippines:
Plot 2, Block K, Road 8, Park Road, Baridhara, Dhaka
Tel: (+8802) 9881591,93,(+8802)8823686
Application Submit: Gate No. 2, Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 11:30
Passport Collection: Sunday to Thursday: 14.00 to 16.00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photograph (size 2 X 2 inch) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / NID copy of children (if travel with family)
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Income tax certificate copy last year, E-TIN certificate copy.
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Philippines (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Philippines. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee including service charge TK 5,500 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
- Police clearance certificate (Must issued within 15 Days)
- Tourist: Total 10 Working Days (File processing + Embassy)
- Business: Total 10 Working Days (File processing + Embassy)
- No visa required for Diplomatic and Official Passport holders for a stay of upto 30 days. For ordinary passport holder Police Clearence must requires and valid 20 days.
- obokash.com provides only consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional documents with above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated in English and notarized
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,000 islands. Its capital, Manila, is famous for its waterfront promenade and centuries-old Chinatown, Binondo. Intramuros, a walled city in colonial times, is the heart of Old Manila. It’s home to the baroque 17th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and military prison.
|Official Language||:||English, Filipino|
|Local Time||:||GMT +8|
|Exchange Rate||:||1.60 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||100.7 million (2015)|
|Climate||:||The Climate of the Philippines is either tropical rainforest, tropical savanna or tropical monsoon, or humid subtropical (in higher-altitude areas) characterized by relatively high temperature, oppressive humidity and plenty of rainfall.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Rodrigo Duterte|
|Destinations||:||Manila, Boracay, Cebu, Bohol, Davao, Baguio, El Nido, Palawan, Tagaytay|
|Points of Interest||:||Boracay, Chocolate Hills, Taal Volcano, San Agustin Church, Mayon, Banaue Rice Terraces, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, Corregidor, Manila Bay, Rizal Park, Mactan, Malapascua, Mount Pinatubo, Siargao, Subic Bay, Honda Bay, Basilica del Santo Niño, Mount Apo, Manila Ocean Park, Hinatuan Enchanted River, Fort Santiago, Quiapo Church, Villa Escudero, Coron Island, Hundred Islands National Park, Manila Cathedral, SM Mall of Asia, Mines View Park, Enchanted Kingdom, Magellan's Cross, Burnham Park, Sky Fun, Manila Zoo|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.