There are many types of visas are available for Nepal, such as Tourist, Business, Student etc.obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas only.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
Tourist visas can be obtained on arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and designated entry points in Nepal. But anyone willing to obtain visa also can get form the Embassy following procedures. Note: Applicant’s no need to be present in person during visa application submission.
Embassy of Nepal:
United Nations Road, Road No. 2, Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave, Dhaka – 1212
Tel: +8802-9892490, +8802-9892568
Office Hour: Sunday to Thursday: 09.00 to 16.00
Application Submission : Sunday to Thursday: 09.30 to 11.30
Passport Collect : Sunday to Thursday: 03.00 to 03.45
Application form Collection: Sunday to Thursday :09.00 to 10.30
Note: No visa enquiry by telephone is entertained. If you are looking for additional information, please contact the Visa Desk in person at the visa hour.
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp).
- One recent color passport size photograph with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / NID copy of applicants.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Business Invitation Letter – For Business Visit
- File Processing : 1/2 working days
- Embassy : 01 working days ( Normally)
Visa fee Details (Tourist & Business):
- Processing fee : Tourist & Business TK.1000 BDT
- Tourist visas for the nationals of SAARC Countries are issued free of charge for the first VISA in one visa year (01 January to 31 December) and the second visa in the same year will be subject to a visa fee.
- The fees for the issuance of Tourist Visas to the Foreigners and Second Visa for SAARC Countries in the same VISA year are as follows:
- for 15 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa TK. 2700.00 BDT
- for 30 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa TK. 4400.00 BDT
- for 90 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa TK. 11250.00 BDT
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked central Himalayan country in South Asia.
|Exchange Rate||:||0.81 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Population||:||28.98 million (2016)|
|Area||:||147,181 km2 (56,827 sq mi) (93rd)|
|Religion||:||80.62% percent of Nepalese were Hindu, 10.74% were Buddhist, 4.20% Muslim, 3.60% Kirant (an indigenous religion), 0.45% Christian, and 0.4% were classified as other groups such as Bön religion.|
|Climate||:||Nepals climate is influenced by maritime and continental factors, and has four distinct seasons. Spring lasts from March to May, and is warm with rain showers, and temperatures around 22°C. Summer, from June to August, is the monsoon season when the hills turn lush and green.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Sher Bahadur Deuba|
|Destinations||:||Chitwan National Park,Kathmandu,Pokhara,Annapurna Massif,Patan,Bhaktapur,Nagarkot,|
|Points of Interest||:|
Pashupatinath Temple,Swayambhunath,Boudhanath,Thamel,Chitwan National Park,Muktinath,Kathmandu Valley
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.