There are many types of visas are available for Indonesia, such as- Tourist, Business, Student etc. For Bangladeshi Passport holder Indonesia is on arrival. But obokash.com also provides consultancy support for sticker Tourist/Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business Only):
For Bangladeshi Passport holder Indonesia visit is on arrival. However, one can get a sticker from Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia before travelling for the purpose of tourist/business. The applicant does not need to be physically present during visa application submission. For details you may visit Indonesia Note: Without Batam city you can travel Indonesia through tourist visa, but for Batam city you need Business visa/family visit visa or Singapore visa.
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
Road No: 53, Plot No: 14, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Tel: (+880)258812260, 9881640-1
Fax: (+880)28825391, 8810993
Office Hour: 09.00 to 17.00; Sunday to Thursday
File Submit: 10:00 AM – 12.30 PM
Passport and Document Collection: 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color passport size photograph with red background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate copy of children (if travel with family)
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- Police Clearance Certificate
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead Pad (2 blank pages) require for Proprietorship, Partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for Partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for Limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form XII, VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- Business card: 02 pcs
- For Employee: No objection certificate (NOC) , pay Slip / salary statement, GO and note verbal (for official passport holders)
- For Student: Student ID copy, school leave letter / Academic calendar.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- Last 06 months original Bank solvency & statement (both company & personal) with bank seal and signature. Balance minimum TK. 1, 00,000 for single applicants, and Balance minimum TK. 2, 00,000 for family.
Overseas Documentsfor Business Visit:
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Indonesia Conference registration details.
- Invitation letter from sponsor in Indonesia (for Business/Social-Culture Single Entry, Limited Stay and Multiple Entry Visas)
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
- Visa Fee: TK. 6,500 including service charge (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time: Total 7-8 Working Days for tourist and 7-10 working days for business visa.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, Requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must translated by English and notarized.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Indonesia, a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s known for beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers. On the island of Java lies Indonesia's vibrant, sprawling capital, Jakarta, and the city of Yogyakarta, known for gamelan music and traditional puppetry.
|Local Time||:||GMT +7/+9|
|Exchange Rate||:||0.0060 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||257.6 million (2015)|
|Climate||:||Split by the equator, indonesia has an almost entirely tropical climate, with the coastal plains averaging 28°C, the inland and mountain areas averaging 26°C, and the higher mountain regions, 23°C. The area's relative humidity is quite high, and ranges between 70 and 90 percent|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Joko Widodo|
|Destinations||:||Bali, Jakarta, Malang, Lombok, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Batam, Ubud|
|Points of Interest||:||Beaches of Bali, Borobudur, Ubud Monkey Forest, Uluwatu Temple, Ijen, Mount Agung, Orangutans of Borneo, Gili Islands, Komodo National Park, Mount Bromo, Tana Toraja, Kalimantan, Borneo, Lake Toba, Mount Krakatau, Gunung Rinjani, Pura Tanah Lot, Banda Islands, Jatiluwih Rice Fields, Bali|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.