Uzbekistan provide e-Visa (tourism or business) to any citizen of any of the eligible countries with passports that are valid for at least six (6) months from the expected date of entry into Uzbekistan. Obokash.com provides consultancy & file processing services for Tourist & Business visa.
Any Foreign eligible individual that is planning to visit Uzbekistan is totally able to complete a short and easy online e-Visa application form for visiting Uzbekistan for tourism or business purposes.
Embassy of Uzbekistan
EP-40, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110 021
Phone numbers :+91-11-24670899, +91-11-24105640
Fax : +91-11-24670773
Consular section phone numbers : +91-11-24670774, +91-11-24670775
Hotline of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan : (+998 71) 233-28-28
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: from 09.00 till 18.00
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Consular district of the Embassy of Uzbekistan in India: India, Bangladesh, Butan, Nepal, Sri Lanka
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photograph size (35 X 45 mm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- 3500 including service charge (Single Entry)
- 4700 including service charge (Double Entry)
- 6000 including service charge (Multiple Entry)
- Tourist visa: Total 2-3 Working days (File processing + Embassy).
- Uzbekistan embassy issues only e-Visa. The don’t issue sticker visa.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Uzbekistan is a Central Asian nation and former Soviet republic. It's known for its mosques, mausoleums and other sites linked to the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. Samarkand, a major city on the route, contains a landmark of Islamic architecture: the Registan, a plaza bordered by 3 ornate, mosaic-covered religious schools dating to the 15th and 17th centuries
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||31.3 million (2015)|
|Climate||:||Uzbekistan's climate is classified as continental, with hot summers and cool winters. Summer temperatures often surpass 40 °C (104 °F); winter temperatures average about -2 °C (28 °F), but may fall as low as -40 °C (-40 °F).|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Shavkat Mirziyoyev|
|Points of Interest||:|
Registan,Ark of Bukhara,Gur-e-Amir,Bibi-Khanym Mosque,Shah-i-Zinda,Lyab-i Hauz,Chorsu Bazaar,Lake Charvak,Samanid Mausoleum,Kalyan minaret,Amir Timur Museum,Ulugh Beg Observatory,Kukeldash Madrasah
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.