There are many types of visas are available for UK, such as Tourist, Business, Transit, Private Medical Treatment Visitor, Student, Work etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for short term visas as Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications are processed outside Bangladesh and facilitate by VFS Global Bangladesh Pvt. Ltd. For the application process, you must book and attend an appointment at the visa application centre in Dhaka or Sylhet. All UK visa applicants are required to book an appointment prior to submission. Walk in applicants will no longer be accommodated.
UK Visa Application Centre – Dhaka:
Address: 4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90, North Avenue, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Working hours: Sunday to Thursday 08:30 - 16:30
Applicants wishing to lodge applications are requested to enter the visa application center between 08:30 - 14:00
Passport delivery: 08:30 – 16:00
The visa application centre in Sylhet is user pay and all applicants applying from Sylhet need to pay a GBP 55 (6299 BDT) charge at the same time as paying for their visa.
You do not have to pay this fee if you are exempt from the visa application fee.
UK Visa Application Centre – Sylhet
Address: 7th Floor, Nirvana Inn, Mirza Jungle Road,
Ramerdhigir par, Sylhet-3100, Bangladesh
Opening hours: 08:30 - 16:30, Sunday to Thursday
Applicants wishing to submit their visa applications are requested to visit the visa application Centre between 08:30 - 13:00
Passport delivery: 08:30 – 16:00 (In person) and 14:00 – 16:00 (3rd Party Collection)
Appeal passport submission: 09:00 - 14:00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photograph (size 35 X 45 mm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality) etc.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in UK (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in UK. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
Note: Applicants can be submit his/her own files as walk in basis but extra TK. 4,000 vfs charge will be added.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 10,600. approx (Normal basis)
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 35,035. approx (Urgent basis)
- obokash.com service charge TK. 5,000 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 10-30 Calendar days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 10-60 Calendar days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
- Total 05 working days for urgent basis (Business & Tourist)
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
- Finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when face Bio metric at embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview at embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
|Exchange Rate||:||107.39 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday and Sunday|
|Population||:||65.64 million (2016) World Bank|
|Climate||:||In general we have warm summers and cool winters. Our summers are cooler than those on the continent, but the winters are milder. The overall climate in England is called temperate maritime. This means that it is mild with temperatures not much lower than 0ºC in winter and not much higher than 32ºC in summer.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Theresa May|
|Points of Interest||:||The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.