There are many types of visas are available for Thailand, such as-Tourist, Business, Medical etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist, Business and Medical visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All kinds of visas are processed by Thai Embassy. Visa applicants shall submit relevant documents self or any authorized person or through some accredited agencies. we are authorised agent of Thailand visa application center.
Royal Thai Embassy, Dhaka:
Address: Park Road, Baridhara K Block, Dhaka 1212
Tel: (8802)88127956, 88132601
The Embassy of Thai in Dhaka has appointed VFS Global as an outsourced partner to facilate applications.
Thailand Visa Application Centre:
AJ Heights (Ground Floor), Cha-72/1/D, Progoti Sarani, North Badda Dhaka-1212
Helpline: (+88 09606 777222 (From 08:30 – 16:30)
(+88) 09666 911385(for mobile users only) (From 08:30 – 16:30)
Email: email@example.com (Centralized)
Working Hours : 08:30 - 16:00 (Sunday to Thursday)
Application Submission : 08:30 - 11:00 (Sunday to Thursday)
(Diplomatic and Official passport holders can submit applications from 08.30-16.00)
Passport Delivery (For all applicants): 09.00 – 16:00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photograph (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate copy of children (if travel with family)
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead Pad (2 blank pages) require for Proprietorship, Partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for Partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for Limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form XII, VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- Business card: 02 pcs
- For Employee: No objection certificate (NOC) , pay Slip / salary statement, Employee ID Card, GO and note verbal (for official passport holders)
- For Student: Student ID copy, school leave letter / Academic calendar.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original) with bank seal and signature of last 06 months for both company & personal. Balance should have minimum TK. 60,000 for single applicants and TK. 1, 20,000 for family.
Overseas Documents (for business visit only)
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Thailand. Moreover, conference registration details must be described in the letter.
- A letter from your employer stating the reasons for your visit, contact details of the business parties involved and your employment contract.
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
- Visa Fee: TK. 5,000 including service charge (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time: Total 7-8 Working Days for tourist and 10-12 working days for business visa.
- obokash.com provides only consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional documents with above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated in English and notarized
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
|Local Time||:||GMT +7|
|Exchange Rate||:||2.38 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||67.96 million (2015)|
|Climate||:||Thailand's climate is tropical with a mean annual temperature of 82°F and high humidity. There are three distinct seasons – the hot season from March to May, the cool season from November to February and the rainy season from about June to October.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Prayut Chan-o-cha|
|Destinations||:||Bangkok, Ko Samui, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Hua Hin District, Phuket City, Mekong, Khao Sok National Park|
|Points of Interest||:||Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun, Phi Phi Islands, Khao Yai National Park, Ko Pha Ngan, Jim Thompson House, Golden Buddha, Wat Saket, Wat Chedi Luang, Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, Khaosan Road, Sanctuary of Truth, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Wat Rong Khun, Sukhothai Historical Park, Wat Chaiwatthanaram, Lumphini Park, Walking Street, Patong, Tiger Cave Temple, Similan Islands, Yaowarat Road, CentralWorld, Railay Beach, Wat Benchamabophit, Doi Inthanon National Park, Terminal 21, Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, Ko Samet, Jomtien Beach, Karon Beach, Wat Phra Singh, Khao Kheow Open Zoo, Sriracha Tiger Zoo, MBK Center, Erawan National Park, Khao Sok National Park, Khao Lak, Ko Lipe, Chatuchak Weekend Market, Ko Lan, Khao Phing Kan, Ko Phi Phi Le, Ayutthaya Historical Park, Dream World, Ao Phang Nga National Park, Ancient Siam, Ko Lanta Yai, Doi Inthanon.|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit India before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: If you apply single then you must keep minimum balance BDT 60,000 in your Bank account, on the other hand if you apply with your family then you must keep minimum balance BDT 1,20,000. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
*Ques: Are marriage certificate or nikanama mandatory for Thailand visa?
Ans: No. Not mandatory but if you apply with your family and if your name is not mention in your spous's passport or vice versa then the above mentioned documents are mandatory.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.