There are many types of visas are available for Spain, such as Tourist, Business, Transit, Work, Residence, Student etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All kinds of visas are processed by Spain Embassy. Applicants have to submit visa application at saimon center, Gulshan-01, Dhaka. The Embassy of Spain in Dhaka has appointed BLS International Services Ltd. in Dhaka as an outsourced partner to facilate short term visas as tourist, business & transit visa applications. Applications are submitted on walk-in basis. The applicant must be present in person during visa application submission.
Embassy of Spain:
12 Kemal Ataturk Ave, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Working Hour: Sunday – Thursday 09:00 -13:00 & 14:00 -18:00
BLS International Services Ltd
Saimon Centre, House No 4A Road No 22,
Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Passport Collection Time: 10:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 16:00 hrs (Sunday - Thursday)
Flexi Hours (Additional charges 500 Tk) : 09:00 to 13:00 and 16:00 to 17:00 hrs
Submission Time: 9:00 to 14:00 hrs (Sunday - Wednesday)
Prime Time (Additional charges 2800tk): 14:00 to 17:00 hrs
Information: 14:00 to 16:00 hrs (Sunday to Thursday)
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photograph (size 35 X 45 mm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants. (The documents should be translated in Spanish Language)
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows. (The documents should be translated in Spanish Language and must be legalized by ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA).
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality) etc.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.Note: (All the documents should be translated in Spanish Language)
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any). (The documents should be translated in Spanish Language).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Spain and all the documents should be translated in Spanish Language. (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Spain. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details. (All the documents should be translated in Spanish Language. (Required hard copy)
- Travel Health Insurance (Coverage minimum 30,000 Euros)
Note: All public documents (e.g. Nikah Nama, Marriage certificate, Birth certificate and Trade license) issued by concern office in English and must be legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and afterwards translated in Spanish language.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 8,700.
- obokash.com service charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 10-15 working days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 10-20 working days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents, cover letter, Salary slips, TIN, Trade license, Memorandum, should be translated in Spanish and must be legalized by ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA)
- Finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when face Bio metric at embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview at embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Spain, a country on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Segovia has a medieval castle (the Alcázar) and an intact Roman aqueduct. Catalonia’s capital, Barcelona, is defined by Antoni Gaudí’s whimsical modernist landmarks like the Sagrada Família church
|Exchange Rate||:||92.07 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Religion||:||68% Roman Catholic,27% Irreligious,2% other religion|
|Climate||:||There are three different climate zones in Spain, due to its large size. Visitors can generally expect a Mediterranean climate, characterized by hot, dry summers and mild, rainy winters. The vast central plateau, or Meseta, has a more continental influenced climate with hot, dry summers and cold winters|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Mariano Rajoy|
|Destinations||:||Barcelona, Madrid, Tenerife, Majorca, Ibiza, Seville,|
|Points of Interest||:|
Alhambra,Sagrada Família,Park Güell,Ibiza,Gran Canaria,Alcázar of Seville,Costa Brava
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.