There are many types of visas are available for South Korea, such as Tourist, Business and Student etc.obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications of South Korea is Processed by South Korea Embassy. Applications are submitted on walk-in basis. The applicant must be present in person during visa application submission.
Embassy of the Republic of Korea:
Madani Avenue Baridhara, Dhaka-1212 Bangladesh
Phone: (+8802) 5881-2088~90, 5881-2041, 984-3237, 984-3628
Fax: (+8802) 984-3871
Email:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (consular/visa service)
Website:South Korea Embassy Dhaka Web
Application Submit: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 12:00
Passport Collection: Sunday to Thursday: 14:00 to 16:00 pm
Attestation Submission and Delivery: Sunday to Thursday: 14:00 to 16:00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photograph (size 3.5 X 4.5 mm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate with return copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in South Korea (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in South Korea. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 3400.
- obokash.com service charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 07 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 07 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- Bangladeshi national who holds a visa, re-entry permit or permanent residency to enter the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia or New Zealand can enter South Korea without a visa for a stay of up to 30 days, if their purpose of visit is transit.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
- Finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when face Bio metric at embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview at embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
South Korea, an East Asian nation on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, shares one of the world’s most heavily militarized borders with North Korea. It’s equally known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples, plus its coastal fishing villages, sub-tropical islands and high-tech cities such as Seoul, the capital.
|Currency||:||South Korean won|
|Local Time||:||GMT +9|
|Exchange Rate||:||0.07017 BDT|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||50.62 million (2015)|
|Religion||:||Christianity, Buddhism, shamanism|
|Climate||:||South Korea has a temperate climate with four distinct seasons. Winters are usually long, cold and dry. Summers are very short, hot, and humid. Spring and autumn are pleasant but also short in duration.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Moon Jae-in|
|Destinations||:||Seoul, Busan, Gyeongju, Jeju City, Incheon, Ulleungdo, Daegu, Tongyeong, Yeosu|
|Points of Interest||:||Gyeongbokgung, Changdeokgung, N Seoul Tower, Seoraksan National Park, Myeong-dong, War Memorial of Korea, Cheonggyecheon, Seoraksan, National Museum of Korea, Bulguksa, Bongeunsa, Haeundae Beach, Korean Folk Village, Everland, Lotte World, Hallasan, Beomeosa, Jogyesa, Deoksugung, Namiseom, Hahoe Folk Village, Seoul Color Park, Namsan, Gwanghwamun, Changgyeonggung, Jongmyo, Heunginjimun, Donggung Palace and Wolji Pond in Gyeongju, Leeum, Samsung Museum of Art, Children's Grand Park, Seoul, Yongdusan Park, Gwangalli Beach, The Garden of Morning Calm, Royal Tombs of the Joseon Dynasty, Bukhansan, Haedong Yonggungsa, National Folk Museum of Korea, Dora ObservatoryCheonjiyeon Waterfall, Gyeongju National Museum, Taejongdae, Jirisan, Bukchon Hanok Village, Dongdaemun Market, Namdaemun Market, Seoul Grand Park, Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Cheomseongdae, Namdaemun|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.