There are many types of visas are available for Myanmar, such as- Tourist, Business etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications of Myanmar is Processed by Myanmar Embassy. Applications are submitted by some authorized Agents.
Embassy of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar:
House No.17, Road No.09, Baridhara Model Town, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Tel: + 88-02 9896331, 9896298, 9896373, 9889215
Fax: + 88-02 9843740
Consular Time: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 12:00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color passport size photographs with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- NID / Birth certificate copy
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- For Business Person: Trade license with latest renewal year (Must translated by English and notarized), Company Letterhead Pad two copy (Blank)
- Business card: 02 pcs
- For Employee : NOC letter, Pay Slip / Salary statement, GO & Note verbal (for official passport holders)
- For Student : Student ID copy, School leave letter / Academic calendar
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Myanmar Conference registration details.
- A letter from your employer stating the reasons for your visit, your itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved, your employment contract.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy fee with service charge TK. 6,500.
- Tourist: Total 7-10 Working Days (File processing + Embassy)
- Business: Total 10-12 Working Days (File processing + Embassy)
- eVisa holders must arrive via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airports or via land border crossings with Thailand — Tachileik, Myawaddy and Kawthaung or India — Rih Khaw Dar and Tamu. eVisa is available for tourism only.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated by English and notarized.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Myanmar (formerly Burma) is a Southeast Asian nation of more than 100 ethnic groups, bordering India, Bangladesh, China, Laos and Thailand. Yangon (formerly Rangoon), the country's largest city, is home to bustling markets, numerous parks and lakes, and the towering, gilded Shwedagon Pagoda, which contains Buddhist relics and dates to the 6th century.
|Exchange Rate||:||0.060 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||52.89 million (2016)|
|Climate||:||Myanmar s Climate can be described as tropical monsoon climate. It is characterized by strong monsoon influences, has a considerable amount of sun, a high rate of rainfall, and high humidity that makes it sometimes feel quite uncomfortable. The annual average temperature ranges from 22°C to 27°C year-round|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Htin Kyaw|
|Destinations||:||Mekong,Yangon,Bagan,Mandalay,Inle Lake,Pyin Oo Lwin,Mawlamyine,Pindaya,Sagaing,Sittwe|
|Points of Interest||:||Inle Lake,Shwedagon Pagoda,Ananda Temple,Sule Pagoda,Chauk-htat-gyi Buddha Temple,Botataung Pagoda,Dhammayangyi Temple,Thatbyinnyu Temple,|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.