There are many types of visas are available for India, such as- Tourist, Business, Medical, Student, Work etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for some short-term visit visa as Tourist, Business, Medical etc.
All kinds of visas are processed by India High Commission, Dhaka. Contact details is as below.
High Commission of India in Dhaka:
Address: Plot No. 1-3, Park Road, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Telephone Numbers: 00880-2-55067647, +880-2-55067345 (visa)
EPABX: 00880-2-55067301-308 and 55067645-649
Fax Number: 00880-2-55067361
Email: Visa Enquiries - email@example.com.
Website: Click here to see in web
Working hours: Sunday to Thursday, 09.00 to 17.30
You can also visit - Another Web address
Indian Visa Services pertaining to acceptance of visa applications and delivery of processed passports have been outsourced to the Indian Visa Application Centers (IVACs), which are operated by the State Bank of India. No visa fee is levied by the High Commission of India and a sum of Taka 700 /600 (as applicable) is levied by SBI as handling charge
High Commission of India does not authorize any other agents for facilitating the acceptance of visa applications and delivery of processed passports.
Tourist Visa applications are accepted at the IVACs on the basis of online appointment & also walking basis. All other categories of visa applications (Medical, Business, Conference, Entry, Student, etc.) are accepted on a walk-in basis without prior appointment. Details of timings for acceptance of applications for various categories are available on the IVAC website www.ivacbd.com
For walk-in appointments, there is no requirement for queuing in advance before the specified timings. Applicants will be allowed to deposit their visa applications on the basis of completed application forms and required documents. There are no agents or middlemen authorized to facilitate deposit of application forms. Any individual can fill in the online application form and deposit the same without the involvement of agents or middlemen.
There are twelve Indian Visa Application Centers (IVAC) managed by State Bank of India in Bangladesh. These are located at Gulshan(Dhaka), Motijheel (Dhaka), Mirpur Road (Dhaka), Uttara (Dhaka), Jessore , Khulna , Mymensingh, Barisal, Chittagong, Sylhet, , Rajshahi, Rangpur.
All categories of Indian visas, except Tourist (T) visas, are accepted on a walk-in basis without an online appointment date/E-token.
- Holders of Bangladeshi passports who are residing in other divisions of Bangladesh except Chittagong division, Rajshahi division & Sylhet subdivision (Habiganj, Moulvibazar, Sunamganj and Sylhet) may apply for visa with IVAC, Gulshan (Dhaka) / IVAC, Motijheel (Dhaka)/ IVAC, Mirpur Road (Dhaka) / IVAC, Uttara (Dhaka)/ IVAC, Khulna /IVAC, Mymensingh/ IVAC, Jessore/ IVAC, Barisal/ IVAC, (Sylhet). Holders who are residents of Chittagong divisions may apply for visa with IVAC, Chittagong. Bangladeshi nationals residing in Rajshahi division may apply for visa with IVAC, Rajshahi/IVAC, Rangpur.
- Other foreign nationals can apply for visa at IVAC,Gulshan, Dhaka and at Assistant High Commission of India, Chittagong.
- There is no visa fee for Bangladeshi passport holders applying for Indian visa.
- Other foreign nationals are required to pay visa fee unless they are exempt from payment of visa fee under orders of Government of India.
- All persons applying for visa at any IVAC in Bangladesh is required to pay Visa Processing Fee (VPF).
For further details about submission of forms, please visit the IVAC Website - Click here to see in web
Requirements (Tourist & Business & Medical):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 03 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- One recent color photograph size (2 X 2 inch) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants
- For Medical visa: Bangladeshi hospital / doctor’s reference letter from doctor’s pad/ hospital pad including nature of diseases , patient’s medical report details.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Business card: 02 pcs.
For other Nationality passport:
- A valid Bangladeshi stay permit or work permits for other nationalities.
- Bank statement (original) with bank seal and signature. Balance should have minimum TK. 20,000. Or
- Dollar endorsements original copy (minimum 150 USD).
India Medical Visa Requirements:
- All previous and current passports and its copy (Mandatory)
- If previous passport has missing please provide us passport lost circular copy and General Dairy (GD) original copy, its Mandatory documents
- National ID card copy/Birth certificate copy, its Mandatory documents
- Child school/college ID card copy (If student) its Mandatory documents
- Bank statements last 06th month with seal and sign, minimum balance has BDT 50000, its Mandatory documents
- NOC letter/office ID copy from office If private service holder, its Mandatory documents
- Trade License with renewal year copy with translated and Notarize for Business person, its Mandatory documents
- Retired Documents for Retired person. (Not Mandatory)
- New picture (2 X 2) inch white background, no glass, no cap one copy. its Mandatory documents
- Proof of Residence: Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone, gas or water bill copy.
- Doctors Reference letter Bangladeshi Hospital, Including Doctors: name, email no, and phone no, nature of diseases, Hospital full Address, its Mandatory documents.
- Invitation/Appointments letter from Indian Doctors/ Hospital, its Mandatory documents.
- Including Doctors: name, email no, and phone no, Hospital full Address.
NB: For official passport holder do not require Indian visa, if have GO they can travel on arrival. For Current or Retired Army person are subject to require additional from with application when submit to embassy.
Overseas Documents (For Business Visit):
- Documents required In addition to general documents, the application should be supported by
- Name, address and contact numbers of applicant's business establishment in Bangladesh
- A letter from the sponsoring organization/company from India
- letter of recommendation from a recognized Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh
- A copy of the Letter of Credit pertaining either to the last business transaction or the impending business transaction with an Indian company;
- A copy of valid Trade License with Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Covering letter explaining purpose of visit and nature of business dealings.
- A copy of statement of the bank account of the company of the applicant (for last six months). (viii)A copy of statement of bank account of the
- A pplicant (for last six months).
- Genuine Import Registration Certificate (IRC) & Export Registration Certificate (ERC)
- If employed in a company or a private firm, a copy of the employment contract showing period of contract, designation & monthly salary of the applicant.
- In case of participation in or visiting a trade/business exhibition/fair in India, details of the nature of participation and a copy of the invitation letter from the exhibition/fair authorities or Federation/Chamber concerned
Processing Time (Total Approx. Days):
File Processing: 2/3 Working Days
Embassy Processing time: 3 - 5 working Days
Visa fee Details (Tourist & Business):
Embassy fee: 800 BDT (IVAC charge)
U Cash Charge: 50 BDT
Our service charge: 1000 BDT
Note: Other expenses will be added (if needed: Notary, translation etc.)
- No visa required for Diplomatic and Official Passport holders. Visa fee waived for regular or ordinary passport holders.
- obokash.com provides only consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional documents with above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated in English and notarized.
Call : +880 1996319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
India is a vast South Asian country with diverse terrain – from Himalayan peaks to Indian Ocean coastline – and history reaching back 5 millennia. In the north, Mughal Empire landmarks include Delhi’s Red Fort complex and massive Jama Masjid mosque, plus Agra’s iconic Taj Mahal mausoleum. Pilgrims bathe in the Ganges in Varanasi, and Rishikesh is a yoga centre and base for Himalayan trekking
|Official Language||:||Hindi, English|
|Local Time||:||GMT +5.30|
|Exchange Rate||:||1.25 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||1.311 billion (2015)|
|Area||:||1.269 million mi²|
|Religion||:||Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism|
|Climate||:||India is home to an extraordinary variety of climatic regions, ranging from tropical in the south to temperate and alpine in the Himalayan north, where elevated regions receive sustained winter snowfall. The nation's climate is strongly influenced by the Himalayas and the Thar Desert.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Narendra Modi|
|Destinations||:||New Delhi,Bangalore, Mumbai,Jaipur , Udaipur,HaryanaKolkata, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, Kochi, Kerala, Goa, Jaisalmer, Rishikesh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Varkala, Pune, Jodhpur, Manali, Shimla, Ahmedabad, Visakhapatnam (Vizag), irunelveli, Haridwar, Pondicherry,Thrissur|
|Points of Interest||:||Taj Mahal, Ganges, Amer Fort, Humayun's Tomb, Golden Temple, Qutb Minar, Kerala backwaters, Akshardham, The Red Fort, Agra Fort, City Palace, Jaipur, Mehrangarh Fort, Brihadeeswarar Temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, India Gate, Hawa Mahal, Gateway of India, Jantar Mantar, Jaipur, Jaisalmer Fort, Lotus Temple, Pangong Tso, Mysore Palace, Jaigarh Fort, Golkonda, Kanha Tiger Reserve, Lodi Gardens, Charminar, Thekkady, City Palace, Udaipur, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Jal Mahal, Elephanta Caves, Konark Sun Temple, Periyar National Park, Jim Corbett National Park, Ajanta Caves, Jama Masjid, Delhi, Bandipur National Park, Sundarbans, Dudhsagar Falls, Mudumalai National Park, Rohtang Pass, Lal Bagh, Bandhavgarh National Park, Rajaji National Park, Wonderla, Sariska Tiger Reserve, Leh–Manali Highway, Chandni Chowk|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.