There are many types of visas are available for Brunei, such as Tourist, Business, work etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All Kinds Of Visas Are Processed By High Commission of Brunei Darussalam, Dhaka. The applicant must be present in person during visa application submission.
High Commission of Brunei Darussalam, Dhaka:
Address: House-26, Road-6, Baridhara, dhaka-1212
Tel: (+88)028819552, (+88)028813304
Application Submission: 09:30 - 11:00 (Sunday to Thursday)
Passport Delivery (For all applicants): 14:00 – 14:30
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color passports size photograph with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate copy of children (if travel with family)
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead Pad (2 blank pages) require for Proprietorship, Partnership and limited company. (i) Additional documents for Partnership: Business agreement/deed copy. (ii) Additional documents for Limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form XII, VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- Business card: 02 pcs
- For Employee: No objection certificate (NOC) , pay Slip / salary statement, GO and note verbal (for official passport holders)
- For Student: Student ID copy, school leave letter / Academic calendar
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original) with bank seal and signature of last 06 months for both company & personal. Balance should have minimum TK. 60,000 for single applicants and TK. 1, 20,000 for family.
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Brunei. Moreover, conference registration details must be described in the letter.
- A letter from your employer stating the reasons for your visit, contact details of the business parties involved and your employment contract.
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
- Visa Fee: TK. 3,400 including service charge (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time: Total 7-8 Working Days for tourist and 10-12 working days for business visa.
- obokash.com provides only consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional documents with above mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated in English and notarized
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01933-303037, +88 02-9853475
Brunei is a tiny nation on the island of Borneo, in 2 distinct sections surrounded by Malaysia and the South China Sea. It's known for its beaches and biodiverse rainforest, much of it protected within reserves. The capital, Bandar Seri Begawan, is home to the opulent Jame’Asr Hassanil Bolkiah mosque and its 29 golden domes. The capital's massive Istana Nurul Iman palace is the residence of Brunei’s ruling sultan.
|Capital||:||Bandar Seri Begawan|
|Official Language||:||Standard Malay|
|Local Time||:||GMT +8|
|Weekend Days||:||Friday & Sunday|
|Climate||:||The climate in Brunei is tropical equatorial and humid subtropical at higher altitudes with heavy rainfall. Bandar Seri Begawan's climate is tropical equatorial with two seasons. Dry season is extremely hot (24 to 36 °C or 75.2 to 96.8 °F).|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Hassanal Bolkiah|
|Destinations||:||Bandar Seri Begawan, Ulu Temburong National Park, Kuala Belait, Seria, Kampong Ayer, Jerudong, Muara, Pekan Tutong|
|Points of Interest||:||Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque, Istana Nurul Iman, Malay Technology Museum, Jerudong Park, Royal Regalia Building, Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque, Billionth Barrel Monument, Tasek Lama Recreational Park,|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Yes we can but not mandatory.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.